I may be getting the order of some of this work wrong. As these posts are meant to catch the blog up to the current state of the cars. But I also ended up doing a rear disc conversion. I got lucky and found not an Integra or an SI to be the donor, but a EX Civic with the factory option for rear discs. I did have to leave the junkyard to get the spline socket for the common tuner lug nuts the donor had. That might be the only reason the rear disc swap was still available. It was worth it though. During the rear disc swap I also install Energy Suspension trailing arm bushings. I didn’t expect it. But they made a noticeable difference in the stability of the car.
The next stop was the local shop for an alignment. They tried everything and it still pulled to the left. They couldn’t quite get it right. You never know the reason with these old cars. But, the aftermarket support for the EJ1 is great. So, the next modifications would be suspension related.








No comments:
Post a Comment